There are more than 250,000 international students in Canada, and numbers are constantly growing.

Canada welcomes international students to study at Canadian schools-earning Canadian high school and college diplomas, trade certifications, Bachelor and Master’s Degree and PhDs. This is a very effective route to Canadian residency and Citizenship.

We assist students at any stage of the process, with applications for student visas, applications for work permits, applications for permanent residence, applications for citizenship, and anything in-between.

Study permits are proving to be a very popular way of obtaining Canadian education and work experience that can lead to permanent resident status and then to citizenship. If you are interested in studying in Canada, we can help.

After arrival:

Once you arrive in Canada, you must maintain your student permit and obtain work authorization. You must also remain enrolled and make reasonable and timely progress towards completing your program; failure to do so could lead to your removal from Canada.

1.   After obtaining a study permit, students may need to renew or change the study permit during the course of their studies in Canada.

2.   Depending on your program, you may be eligible to work while studying. Full-time students no longer need a work permit if they are enrolled full-time. Study permits will automatically       authorize the holder to work off-campus for up to 20 hours per week during the academic session and full-time during scheduled breaks without the need to apply for a separate work      permit. The study permit holder must be pursuing academic, vocational or professional training of six months or more that leads to a degree, diploma or certificate at a designated       institution.

Talk To Us Now

Call 416.538.1301